Informa Life Sciences Exhibitions is proud to introduce the 14th edition of the region's leading Patient Safety Conference and Exhibition which takes place from 27-28 October 2018 at the Le Méridien Dubai Hotel & Conference Centre, Dubai, UAE.
The scientific conferences will discuss provision of safe and effective care to encourage and support healthcare institutions in their efforts to make patient safety a continuous priority.
During the two days, a variety of sessions, panel discussions, demonstrations and interactive activities will be held, and over 600 participants will have the opportunity to network and share best practice with other professionals who are champions of patient safety.
Attend Patient Safety to be able to:
- Identify process/system gaps that put patients at risk and determine correct measures (opportunities) to avoid 100% preventable deaths
- Review the latest International Patient Safety Goals (IPSGs) and ways to apply them to local practice to elevate accreditation status
- Assess high-value care models that deliver top-tier quality service at the lowest possible cost to protect the bottom line
- Align patient safety, risk, and quality activities with the strategic goals of your organisation to improve it’s competence, performance, competitiveness
- Compare which technologies have been best used to streamline process changes and data collection, monitoring, and analysis to enhance the efficiency of patient safety initiatives
- Understand how to implement a zero tolerance approach in combatting medication errors to improve patient safety