Informa Life Sciences Exhibitions is proud to introduce the 14th edition of the region's leading Patient Safety Conference and Exhibition which takes place from 27-28 October 2018 at the Le Méridien Dubai Hotel & Conference Centre, Dubai, UAE.
The scientific conferences will discuss provision of safe and effective care to encourage and support healthcare institutions in their efforts to make patient safety a continuous priority.
During the two days, a variety of sessions, panel discussions, demonstrations and interactive activities will be held, and over 600 participants will have the opportunity to network and share best practice with other professionals who are champions of patient safety.
Attend Patient Safety to be able to:
- Discuss the opportunities and challenges posed to patient safety through employing advancedtechnology within healthcare institutions
- Acknowledge the best practice, and identify evidence based solutions that enable patient safety, reduce risk, and achieve high-value quality care
- Explore advances in decontamination and sterilisation procedures to provide a safe environment for patients and staff
- Review new and updates in CSSD policies and procedures to ensure compliance
- Discuss the role of antimicrobial stewardship programmes for better clinical practice in regional healthcare establishments
- Discover advanced infection control methods for improved infection management across a wide range of clinical and community settings
- Determine practical, patient-centered, cost-effective approaches to wound care
- Develop practical skills for improved manual handling, diabetic testing and negative pressure wound therapy techniques