The conference brochure is available
for the 11th
edition of Patient Safety Middle East, which will be held on 4-6 October at the Dubai International Convention & Exhibition Centre.
This event will bring together Key Opinion Leaders to discuss recent patient safety challenges through a variety of plenaries, panel discussions, workshops, demonstrations and interactive activities.
Confirmed speakers already include:
- Dr Mansour Al-Zarouni, EML PathLab, UAE
- Dr Bassem Zayed, Ministry of Health, Oman
- Dr Samer Ellahham, Sheikh Khalifa Medical City, UAE
- David Jagrosse, IAHCSMM, USA
- Dr Ronnie Russell, Irish Decontamination Institute, Ireland
- John Michael Stelling, WHO Collaborating Centre for Surveillance of Antimicrobial Resistance, Brigham and Women's Hospital, USA
- Dr Mike Cooper, Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust, UK
- Dr Ole Tjomsland, South-Eastern Norway Regional Health Authority, Norway
- Dr Paul Barach, University of Oslo, Norway
- Alison Calvert, Emirates Airlines, UAE
- Dr Ashraf Ismail, Joint Commission International Middle East Office, UAE
- Al Patterson, Sidra Medical & Research Center, Qatar
- Dr Manish Kohli, Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Corrine Ward, Mater Dei Hospital, L-Imsida, Malta
- Yousef H Farajalla, Dubai Hospital, UAE
Alongside the conference tracks, the exhibition will bring together companies who are passionate about showcasing the latest technologies and solutions that can help to improve patient safety.Book a stand
Exhibition space is still available, click here
to view a list of the confirmed exhibitors.